We are looking for a Beauty Salon Manager to be responsible for our salon’s day-to-day operations. Beauty Salon Manager’s responsibilities include supervising staff, scheduling shifts, promoting our services and keeping updated records of expenses and revenues. If you are familiar with beauty treatments and have excellent organizational abilities.
- Position – Salon Manager.
- Qualification – Graduation + MBA or PGDC
- Experience – 1 to 3 Years
- Salary: 15000/- to 25000/-
Skills & Qualities Required :
- Educate clients about beauty service offering & product line available for Retail purchase
- Maintain and constantly review client service standards Resolve clients’ concerns or complaints and provide the optimum solution to satisfy them
- Inspire, Guide, Train & Develop staff members
- Inform salon employees about a new product, training, company policies + promotions, management’S feedback, etc
- Staff grievance handling, a Performance review of staff, monthly/weekly meetings
- Completing the joining formalities of all new join employees
Ensure salon cleanliness & maintenance.
- Ensure that facilities & equipment are maintained according to company standards
- Report & document any observed or known Safety, Hazards, Conditions or unsafe practices & procedures to management immediately
- Maintain inventory level & accountability system for retail & bulk products
- Manage & assembling of displays for profitable marketing & merchandising
- Complete opening and closing cash handling procedures, to include, banking and doing deposits each day
- Maintain relationships with vendors very well.
- Your maintenance with vendors should be very good so that easily & timely you can avail service.