We are looking for a Beauty Salon Manager, Hairstylist, Hairdresser, Beautician, Skin Technician, Nail Technician, Housekeeping to be responsible for our salon’s day-to-day operations. Beauty Salon Employee’s responsibilities include supervising staff, scheduling shifts, promoting services and keeping updated records of expenses and revenues. If you are familiar with beauty treatments and have excellent organizational abilities.
Qualification, duties & holidays.
- Post Graduate/Graduate / Diploma in Management/ CRM/ Hospitality
- Must currently be a Manager and spent at least 2 To 4 Years of experience in retail
- Must be a good people Manager and possess analytical skills
- Duty Time of Salon Manager is Normally 10.00 am to 8.00 pm
- Saturday Sunday Never Off, Only Tuesday as per Indian culture few Salon closed
Salary & Wages
- Normally salary and wages in the salon are dependent upon level and quality of work.
- First, attend your interview with salon owner then salary can be negotiable.
- Sales targets are included in your jobs. So product incentives depend upon your work.